I'm probably late on this yet again... But if you haven't started the race to get your dream planner for 2015 yet, or if you want another one, then you might want to consider this planner, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's Giving Journal 2015. I've used one a couple of years ago, and even gave away one (which I acquired fair and square) 2 years ago.
The Giving Journal 2015 is a great gift you can give yourself or a loved one. I know there are already tons of apps out there that can do the functions of an organizer just with a touch of your smartphone's screen. However, there's still something about writing on actual paper that makes tasks more unforgettable, notes more special, and doodles more... Well, you can't really feel like doodling properly if not on paper, right?
|Enjoy CBTL's Holiday Drinks!|
Red Velvet Hot Cocoa or Ice Blended, and Winter Dream Tea Latte
Like the past years' CBTL Giving Journal 2015, you get free coupons along with the beautiful pages of your planner's monthly view, weekly view (with plenty of space for notes), 2015 bucketlist, vacation planner, and more. There are also copies of very nice artworks made from actual coffee bean and loose tea leaves!
But apart from the nice quality of paper, the neat layout, the inspiring artworks, and the coupons, the Giving Journal 2015 embodies what matters this Christmas. Giving.
Every year, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf helps us embark on a journey of giving as this holiday campaign benefit the Real LIFE Foundation. Since 2008 when this campaign started, CBTL has already raised P10M, and it won't stop there. With your help, poor but deserving LIFE scholars will be given the material and financial assistance they need to finish their high school and college degrees. From the words of CBTL Philippines' CEO Walden Chu, “As we all look forward to 2015, let the Giving Journal help all of us brew our best year, and that we'll always be moved to love, give and serve."
And here are the mechanics to finally start your journey to give back and share to the community, while at the same time, receiving overflows in your life.
|UPDATE: My stamp card now needs only 3 more stamps from when I took this photo. Yay!|
- A minimum single-receipt purchase of any Original Ice Blended, Coffee-based, or Tea-based Beverage, or Frozen Swirl, or CBTL™ capsules qualifies you to get a stamp card. Each card consists of 12 stamp circles, with corresponding drink assignments.
- 1 Original Ice Blended (any flavor, regular or large)
- 1 Espresso or Coffee-Based Drink (any flavor, regular or large)
- 1 Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)
- 1 Holiday Featured Beverage: Red Velvet or Winter Dream Tea Latte
- Any 8 Regular or Large Beverage of Your Choice or Frozen Swirl or CBTL™ capsule
- 1 Box of CBTL™ capsules (any flavor) = 2 stamps
- CBTL™ Single Serve Beverage System (Kaldi, Contata or Desto) purchase automatically allows the customer to claim a 2015 Giving Journal
- Stamp card must always be presented UPON PURCHASE so that a circle may be stamped whenever its corresponding product assignment is purchased.
- Once all the 12 circles have been stamped, the bearer can claim his Giving Journal by surrendering the accomplished card to any of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf branches. Combining of stamps cards is not allowed.
- Promo period is from October 25, 2014 to January 11, 2015.
- Giving Journals may be claimed all throughout the promo period and until 60 days after the promo has ended.
Getting your very own The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Giving Journal 2015 is very easy. With CBTL you'll only need 12 stamps which is an easy feat if you already love The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf like myself.
But to embody the spirit of giving and sharing even further, I'm raffling off my orange CBTL Giving Journal 2015 to one very lucky winner. Yay! 〜(^∇^〜）
Prize: (1) winner of Orange CBTL Giving Journal 2015
Guidelines to enter the giveaway raffle:
- This giveaway is open nationwide. However, I would appreciate it more if there's a CBTL branch in your area so you can use the free coupons if you win.
- Follow the Rafflecopter mechanics below to join.
- Make sure you do all the first seven mandatory steps to be eligible.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The giveaway raffle will run from today until December 27, 2014. The winner will be drawn, announced and contacted the next day. So what are you waiting for? Join now and get your hands on the spankin' new CBTL Giving Journal 2015!
Disclaimer: The prize was sponsored by the good folks at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Philippines.