Some of you probably have planners for 2016 already. But if you haven't yet, why not look into getting The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's Giving Journal 2016? If you've been a reader for quite a while, you'd know how I love this cafe franchise and especially their journals. They don't only look nice and stylish, but also embody the spirit of the holidays. Giving.
Every year, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has been making the dreams of numerous scholars come true through the REAL Life Foundation, which is the CBTL Giving Journal's primary beneficiary. And this year, it's the hope of the brand to not only help their customers embark on a journey of giving through this campaign, but to also help them brew their best year by encouraging them to explore their talents, pursue their passions, and achieve their goals through a journal that is designed not only to organize work, but to motivate and energize its users to realize their dreams.
|Available in 4 colors!|
Tan, Tiffany Blue, Mustard and Violet
And while there are a lot of planners out there, not to mention the good number of apps for planning and organization, I'm still one of those who not only enjoy writing on paper, but also find collecting stamps a lot of fun. And since I usually hang out at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf branches, I find collecting 12 stamps for the Giving Journal 2016 pretty easy! In a span of 3 days, I already got myself 5 stamps! （⌒▽⌒ゞ
- A minimum single-receipt purchase of any Original Ice Blended, Coffee-based, or Tea-based Beverage, Hot Chocolate/Vanilla, or CBTL™ capsules qualifies you to get a stamp card. Each card consists of 12 stamp circles, with corresponding drink assignments.
- 1 Original Ice Blended (any flavor, regular or large)
- 1 Espresso or Coffee-Based Drink (any flavor, regular or large)
- 1 Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)
- 1 Holiday Featured Beverage: Toffee Nut or Winter Dream Tea Latte
- Any 8 Regular or Large Beverage of Your Choice or Hot Chocolate/Vanilla or CBTL™ capsule
- 1 Box of CBTL™ capsules (any flavor) = 2 stamps
- CBTL™ Single Serve Beverage System (Kaldi, Contata or Desto) purchase automatically allows the customer to claim a 2016 Giving Journal
- Stamp card must always be presented UPON PURCHASE so that a circle may be stamped whenever its corresponding product assignment is purchased.
- Once all the 12 circles have been stamped, the bearer can claim his Giving Journal by surrendering the accomplished card to any of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf branches. Combining of stamps cards is not allowed.
- Promo period is from October 23, 2015 to January 10, 2016.
- Giving Journals may be claimed all throughout the promo period and until 60 days after the promo has ended.
I know, I know... I'm awfully late for this post. But if you already love The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, then this might not be that hard of a feat. v(°∇^*)⌒☆
But to make up for my late-ness, and to spread more positive vibes this new year, I'm raffling off one of my CBTL Giving Journal 2016 to one very lucky winner. I'll even let the winner choose which color to get -- mustard or Tiffany blue. Woot! （ゝ。∂）
Prize: (1) winner of CBTL Giving Journal 2016 in Mustard or Tiffany Blue
Guidelines to enter the giveaway raffle:
- This giveaway is open nationwide. However, I would appreciate it more if there's a CBTL branch in your area so you can use the free coupons if you win.
- Follow the Rafflecopter mechanics below to join.
- Make sure you do all the first seven mandatory steps to be eligible.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The giveaway raffle will run from today until January 14, 2014. The winner will be drawn, announced and contacted the next day. So what are you waiting for? Join now and win yourself a new CBTL Giving Journal 2016!
Disclaimer: The prize was sponsored by the good folks at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Philippines.